Holly Duckworth, CMP, CAE is the President and Chief Connections Officer of Leadership Solutions International. Holly is a high energy, dynamic, and quality focused association management professional and professional speaker with more than 10 years of experience. She delivers organizational excellence by building quality business strategic planning, communications, and member educational opportunities to drive business results. She is a global thinker who can implement association initiatives, build consensus and influence volunteer leaders , and problem solve to make connections with volunteer membership.
Holly has won awards from several different organizations:
- National Speakers Association (NSA) – So You Think You Can Speak – FINALIST Named one of top 5 up and coming speakers in the US (20012)
- Dian J. Lindsay Presidential Award – Meeting Professionals International (MPI) Oregon Chapter (2012)
- Customer Service Excellence Award – Portland Oregon Visitors Assn. (2000-2006)
- Torchlight Award – Meeting Professionals International (MPI) Oregon Chapter (2004)
- Rising Star Award – Meeting Professionals International (MPI) Oregon Chapter (2003)
- Best of the Best Award – National Middle School Association (2002)
Holly holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from Linfield College. She is a certified Meeting Professional and Oregon State “Q” Customer Service Provider. She is also a member of the American Society of Association Executives National Component Relations Committee, a member and past president of the Oregon chapter of Meeting Professionals International and was a Regional Alumnae Manager for the Alpha Phi Sorority.